Decision Street's DRIVE software makes it easier for hotel sales teams to quickly focus on the best leads, and pursue multiple options for each lead within the context of future inventory and demand.
- OVERVIEWData, Technology, Analytics
- Drive SoftwareGroup Optimization Platform
- WHAT DRIVE DOESOptimizing Group Business
- KEY BENEFITSDrive Revenue and Profits
At Decision Street, we employ industry veterans with knowledge and expertise in pairing analytics and software to develop smart products that work. Our tools provide insight that lead to smarter decisions about the key issues facing the hospitality industry; creating a distinct competitive advantage by helping our clients connect the dots across various parts of the broader industry.
We help take your hotel sales and revenue management to the next level by providing:
- Expertise in group forecasting and optimization
- Insights and tools for sales teams to optimize price and placement for group business
- Expertise in common hospitality systems and interfaces
- Experience with clients and solutions across many areas of hospitality
- Custom analytical services for both leisure and group business like segmentation, targeting, and lead scoring
- User-friendly, web-based tools with smart visual graphics
- Open platform allowing ease of seamless integration
Speed wins deals - Decision Street's DRIVE software makes it easier for hotel sales teams to quickly focus on the best leads
Here are some questions DRIVE helps answer:
- Too much lead volume - where do I start and how do I respond quickly?
- Difficult to see and manage room and space inventory effectively?
- Need to manage group demand better to meet overall RevPAR goals?
- Need sales and revenue management to work hand in hand with the same information?
- Need to know when you're giving away too much meeting space to groups - don't understand the value of your meeting space?
- Need to reduce group turndowns due to room and meeting space availability issues?
- Want to make sure you don't make decisions that will negatively impact future availability?
- Need a more holistic view across all group business including room, space, F&B, and other out-of-room revenue?
What does DRIVE do?
Drive is a technology designed specifically for the hospitality group market and empowers sales teams to win more group business for their property.
It enables sales and revenue management to see, shape and fit- then select the best patterns & pricing for each group to ensure revpar and occupancy targets.
- Simulation - allowing the user to "forecast" the outcome of a specific decision / scenario they are contemplating such as taking a group in a specific pattern
- Optimization - enabling the user to enter "goals" and "constraints", and the system then telling the user the "optimal" decision based on those parameters
- Outcome and data visualization - providing the user an easy, visual way to better understand the differences in outcome under different scenarios
- Reporting - highly visual views of availability for rooms and space
- Advanced analytics - insightful views into future lead demand, pace, and forecast
What are the key benefits?
- Faster and easier to find the optimal dates and pricing for a prospective lead
- Focus on the best leads and quickly respond
- Pursue multiple options for each lead within the constraints of inventory and the context of future demand
- Yield available inventory more effectively by reducing inefficient group room or meeting space allocation decisions
- Link sales team efforts with revenue management strategy earlier in the sales process
- Quantifies the impact of meeting space decisions on achieving forecasts/budgets
- More efficient utilization of room and meeting space
- Provide sales managers more time to focus on selling
- Provide sales managers multiple options for every lead
- By evaluating each lead through the DRIVE system, you will see an increase in lead conversion
- Allows sales to easily and proactively identify patterns of opportunity for group business
- Case Study: for one client, DRIVE helped identify specific & significant displacement created by a group booking, which led to data justification to charge an additional $750k in additional space rental fees for that booking
Hospitality Industry Case Study
One particular case study in the hospitality industry for a services engagement involved a large hospitality company who wanted to better understand its customer base in order to more effectively market to them.
Our client's internal customer data was maintained across several systems Customer intelligence was limited to internal data; no external customer data was collected or purchases Our client had no measure of relative (or lifetime) value between customers, or who their best prospects were.
Internal data sources were pulled together into one master customer data sources. External demographic information was appended to customer accounts and both were used to develop customer segments.
We created custom scoring models to identify customers who were likely to have repeat visits, and to identify prospects that were likely to convert to visitors Customer segments and propensity models were used to develop a Lifetime Value metric that resides on customer database, and which is updated dynamically.
Refined customer segmentation now plays a key role in product messaging, ideation, and offer creation Propensity models allow client to most effectively target the right customer, with the right promotion, at the right time. Our lifetime value scores are being used by client for marketing investment decisions and loyalty programs.
Marketing and business inteligence are woven into our fabric. So let us help you improve your marketing mix results by leveraging analytics and technology to maximize your budget.
- OVERVIEWMarketing Solutions
- AdMap SoftwareMarketing Mix Optimization
- Database SolutionsCentralized integration & oversight
- Analytic ServicesChallenge, Approach, Outcome
Marketers are doing more than ever to leverage data across a host of decisions and processes - we help build analytics from data they collect. More importantly, we further augment this by building technology solutions that marketing can leverage across the organization to maximize the value extracted from their data and analytics.
- We create solutions for marketing managers across industries by embedding analytics, technology and business expertise
- We provide insights and tools for marketing managers to optimize spend
- We use data to help marketers segment their customers across needs and value
- We help marketers determine the key metrics that should be monitored to measure effectiveness
With increased pressures on accountability and effectiveness, marketers must be able to prove that their marketing plans and media strategy are able to drive incremental revenue. They need a tool that allows them to easily and effectively allocate their marketing investments across multiple channels, markets and products.
AdMap applies advanced marketing analytics to help you build the optimal marketing mix strategy. This marketing planning tool measures the strength and effectiveness of your media vehicles so that you can be confident that you’re making the best possible decisions with your marketing dollars.
- Analyzes complex relationships between sales and multiple marketing stimuli
- Forecasts and optimizes by media, geography, campaign, time frame and product
- Builds what-if scenarios that allow you to compare and contrast marketing spend decisions
- Allows you to incorporate business constraints to create an optimal marketing mix strategy that maximizes your ROI
- Highlights media over-saturation, allowing marketing resources to be redeployed to under-saturated media
- Measures ROI and effectiveness of your marketing program and allows you to share assumptions and results across the organization
Customer database solutions
Decision Street offers a solution for hosting, managing, and analyzing marketing data so that actionable output can be integrated downstream to marketing campaign systems.
Key features include:
- Centralized Database:
Our system is built to be the central area where all customer information is stored and viewed. As customers transact across more channels over time, our system is able to consolidate that activity in a way where insights and cross-promotional opportunities can be exploited
- Campaign System Integration:
Our marketing database solution integrates with leading email and promotional systems to make execution and reporting seamless
- Customer Insight Overlays:
We provide data overlays at the customer level that can leveraged for greater insights, segmentation, targeting, and advanced analytical modeling
Marketing Analytic Services
Decision Street has veteran resources on staff to conduct varied analytic services engagements for the marketing function across industries. Examples of past projects range from marketing effectiveness, marketing mix analysis, segmentation studies, customer LTV, and customer churn.
Marketing Management Case Study:
- Client already had sophisticated approach to measurement
- Didn't have the ability to quickly generate new scenarios of spend allocation
- Didn't have ability to understand market level differences in media success, or optimally allocate across markets
- We leveraged data the client had already collected to develop new models to explain effectiveness across multiple products by market
- These models were loaded into our optimization software
- We worked with client to generate new scenarios and optimization results to determine optimal allocations across markets and products
- We identified opportunities for 8% lift in ROI
- Client reallocated over $25 million in spend to higher returning media
- Client realized $81 mm savings
Understand. Build. Implement. Learn. Repeat.
Every day we work on creating innovative technology solutions for our clients that combine our unique background of business acumen, analytics and design principles.
Our work environment is open and collaborative, where input and ideas are freely shared. Our fast paced setting allows everyone to gain experience and skills in a much more rapid time frame, ensuring that our clients have the "best and brightest" working on solutions.
- Make the abstract tangible
- Make our clients' decisions easier
- Bring sustained action to analytics
- Be enjoyable to work with
- Open and collaborative
- Complete client satisfaction
- Freedom and responsibility
- Have fun
Drop us a message
Get in touch
5256 Peachtree Road, Suite 185
Atlanta, GA 30341
|Phone: 770-394-2730 E-mail: email@example.com|
Every day at Decision Street we work on creating innovative technology solutions for our clients that combine our background of business acumen, analytics and design principles.
Our fast paced setting allows employees to gain experience and skills in a much more rapid time frame than they would have in other environments, ensuring our clients have "the best and the brightest" working on solutions. Flexible schedules, flat work structure, stocked pantry, grilling deck, and a media room with Xbox games are just some of the perks of working here. Decision Street really is unique – an energetic start-up environment with a well established client base.
We’re growing and looking for a few bright sparks who fit into our culture, who don’t need handholding but can own, run and solve various exciting global problems that drive the business to success. If you’re passionate about what you do and need a place to be excited about coming to work every day, take a look at Decision Street. It’s the ideal opportunity to get in on the ground floor and hit the ground running.
If interested, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org