- Our Mission:
- Make the abstract tangible
- Make it easier for our clients to make key decisions
- Bring sustained action to analytics
- Make it enjoyable for our clients to work with us
- Open and collaborative
- Don't leave our clients with a solution to figure out - help them manage and improve it throughout implementation and use
- Complete client satisfaction
- Freedom and responsibility
- Providing an environment for our employees that is exciting, enriching and allows them to develop skills and values for the rest of their careers
Chief Executive Officer
Dan RussottoChief Technology OfficerDan Russotto brings over 15 years of experience in product strategy & management, software development and systems integration into his leadership role at Decision Street. Prior to Decision Street, Dan was Five x Five's Chief Technology Officer overseeing all productization and technology sector activities. Prior to his tenure at Five x Five, Dan was Vice President of Product Strategy at Vumii Inc. a laser-based night vision software and hardware solution. While at Vumii, he managed the start up company's product road map, development resources, customer and marketing strategy plan, internal IT functions, and overall software plan. Dan also spent eight years at Deloitte Consulting, where he led large-scale CRM product, process and strategy engagements and system transformation projects for Fortune 500 companies. He has also served as a Windows XP Product Manager for Microsoft, and held roles at two high-tech start ups in the wireless data and analytics spaces. Dan earned an MBA in New Product Development and Entrepreneurship from the MIT - Sloan School of Business and a BA in Business in Finance and Computer Information Systems from the University of Michigan. He is based in Atlanta with his wife Dana and two girls, Elli and Kyra.
Amit KumarVice President, Solutions
Amit Kumar has over 10 years of experience in managing software and analytics project and delivering innovative products and solutions for clients across industries. Amit oversees all Solution design and delivery for Decision Street clients. Before Decision Street, Amit served as a Director at Five x Five, where he led marketing effectiveness, analytics and software projects for key clients. Amit also served as a Product Manager at Oracle managing a portfolio of software applications for Retail clients as part of the Retail Global Business Unit. Prior to that, he spent 5 years as a consultant focused on designing and implementing business solutions across several Fortune 500 Retail, CPG and Hi-Tech clients. Amit earned a BTech(Hons) in Engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur; MS in Engineering from Virginia Tech and his MBA in Decision Sciences and Strategy from the Goizueta Business School at Emory University. He is based in Atlanta with his wife Ayushi.
- At Decision Street, every day we work on creating innovative technology solutions for our clients that combine our unique background of business acumen, analytics and design principles. Our work environment is open and collaborative, where input and ideas are freely shared amongst employees and creativity is encouraged. Our fast paced setting allows employees to gain experience and skills in a much more rapid time frame than they would in other environments, ensuring our clients have the "best and brightest" working on solutions.
Flexible schedules, flat work structure, stocked pantry, grilling deck, and a media room with Xbox games are just some of the perks of working here. Decision Street is unique - a start-up environment and energy but with an established client base.
We are looking for bright individuals who fit into our culture and have the desire to take ownership of various exciting real world problems and drive the business to success. If you are passionate about what you do and need a place to be excited about coming to work every day – Decision Street is the ideal opportunity to get in on the ground floor towards the road to success. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.