If you need to understand how each prospective group can best fit into your property, and at what rate, DRIVE can help.
Here are some questions DRIVE helps answer:
- Need to manage group demand better to meet overall RevPAR goals?
- Need sales and revenue management to work hand in hand with the same information?
- Don't understand the value of your meeting space?
- Need to reduce group turndowns due to room and meeting space availability issues?
- Want to make sure you don't make decisions that will negatively impact future availability?
What does DRIVE do?
- It is an analytics platform designed for the hospitality group market that forecasts, analyzes and optimizes group demand
- It enables sales and revenue management to see, shape and select the best patterns & pricing for each group to ensure revpar and occupancy targets
What are the key benefits?
- Yield available inventory more effectively by reducing inefficient group room or meeting space allocation decisions
- Faster and easier to find the optimal dates and pricing for a prospective lead
- Link sales team efforts with revenue management strategy earlier in the sales process
- Quantifies the impact of meeting space decisions on achieving RevPAR
ROI Case - by evaluating each lead through the DRIVE system, you will see an increase in lead conversion:
- More efficient utilization of room and meeting space
- Provide sales managers more time to focus on selling
- Provide sales managers multiple options for every lead